(Effective Date: June 5, 2019)
- Information that we collect about you.
- Cookies and other tracking technology that we use.
- What we do with the information that we collect.
- With whom we share the information we collect.
- Our policy on correcting and updating Personal Information, making a complaint about our handling of your Personal Information, and deactivation of your account.
- California Residents
- EU Residents
INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Information Provided by You Upon Registration.
When you register for an account on a Site, we may collect the following information that allows us to identify you (“Personal Information“):
- E-mail address
- Information Provided When You Contact Us.
We may collect Personal Information that you voluntarily provide to us when you contact us with a question or comment about our products and services. We generally collect one or more of the following types of Personal Information when you contact us with a question or comment or request information from us about our products and services:
- E-mail address
- Phone Number
- Passively Collected Information.
When you access our Sites, we automatically collect your computer or device’s internet protocol (IP) address and other technical information about your computer or device and website usage.
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES THAT WE USE
The above technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the Sites, services and products, tracking users’ movements around the Sites and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
To manage the cookies that are placed on your computer, you may configure your internet browser to refuse, accept or delete cookies from our Sites at any time. Some of the cookies we use may be more persistent in nature. These persistent cookies may not be deleted when other cookies are deleted. Please check your browser and browser settings to determine where these types of cookies are stored and whether and how they may be deleted. The help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable most cookies altogether. Please note that if cookies are disabled or removed, not all features of our Sites will operate as intended.
- Third-Party Analytics:
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
As examples of how we may use Personal Information that we collect, we use Personal Information in the following ways:
- Information Provided When You Contact Us. We may use this Personal Information to understand and respond to your question or comment.
- Passively Collected Information. We use passively collected information to monitor and maintain the performance of our Sites, analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our services, validate users and ensure their technological compatibility with users, and optimize our marketing efforts.
WITH WHOM WE SHARE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Third Parties for Marketing and Other Purposes.
We may share with selected third party partners, including for their direct marketing purposes (please see below for your choices related to this sharing).
- Legal Requirements.
We may disclose Personal Information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) comply with a subpoena or similar legal obligation, (b) protect and defend our rights or property, (c) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of any Site or the public, (d) protect against legal liability, or (e) or as otherwise required or permitted by law.
Your California Privacy Rights.
To request your personal information under California Law, please contact us via the following methods, using “California Privacy Rights” as the heading:
- Contact Customer Service via email at email@example.com.
International Transfers of EU Customers’ Personal Information.
Links to Other Websites.
The Sites may contain links to third party owned and/or operated websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. We suggest that you contact these third parties directly for information regarding their privacy, security and data collection and distribution policies prior to providing them with any information.
Security and Retention.
We take commercially reasonable steps to help protect Personal Information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. However, no Internet or e-mail transmission is ever fully secure or error free. In particular, e-mail sent to or from a Site may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any Personal Information to us or to any other party via the Internet. The security of your Personal Information is important to us. If you have any questions about security on our Sites, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we learn of a security systems breach we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. By using the Sites or providing personal information to us, you agree that we can communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy and administrative issues relating to your use of the Sites. We may post a notice on the Sites if a security breach occurs. We may also send an email to you at the email address you have provided to us in these circumstances. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing.
Disputes, Agreement to Arbitrate, and Choice of Law.
Notice shall be sent:
- To email@example.com at: VincoIT. Both you and VincoIT agree that this dispute resolution procedure is a condition precedent that must be satisfied before initiating any litigation or filing any claim against the other party. IF ANY DISPUTE CANNOT BE RESOLVED BY THE ABOVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION PROCEDURE, YOU AGREE THAT THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION FOR SUCH DISPUTE WILL BE DECIDED BY BINDING ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS. ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS MEANS THAT YOU WILL NOT HAVE, AND YOU WAIVE, THE RIGHT FOR A JUDGE OR JURY TO DECIDE YOUR CLAIMS, AND THAT YOU MAY NOT PROCEED IN A CLASS, CONSOLIDATED, OR REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY. Other rights that you and we would have in court will not be available or will be more limited in arbitration, including discovery and appeal rights.
VincoIT and its related domains (including, but not limited to, vincoit.com) are tradenames and/or trademarks of VincoIT, Inc. and its affiliates.